-Huge shipper of Rosie and Spence from Devious Maids. I love the show in general as well. Marc Cherry creates the best shows (See Desperate Housewives).
-Huge fan of WWE Divas Melina, Naomi, and Trish Stratus.
The following are just scenes confirmed to take place during the first two episodes of season 2.
***SPOILERS*** Look away now if you don’t want to know.
- Rosie and Miguel are seen happily embracing Marisol, Carmen, and Zoila, signaling their immigration status is in better condition, or at least they’re allowed to stay in the US.
- Rosie is seen sweeping the front porch of her house when Mr. Spence arrives. She runs into his arms as the two hug. The two talk on the porch (unknown what they talk about) and Rosie is seen with sadness on her face as she stares at him.
- Rosie walks into the Westmore house and Peri is so startled with anger shatters the wine glass she was holding with her hands. It’s unknown what they say to each other.
- Peri throws something at Spence’s frame hanging on the wall, breaking the glass.
- Mr. Spence opens the door where Rosie is standing and tells her that his family is falling apart because of her. He then closes the door on her as she’s left in tears. Rosie no longer works for the Westmores and her relationship with Spence is over, for now anyway. This scene could air in either episode 1 or 2.
- In episode 2, Rosie now works for a new family, The Millers, which includes Didi (Tiffany Hines), Lucinda (Kimberly Hebert Gregory), Kenneth (Willie C. Carpenter), and Reggie (Reggie Austin).
So far they’ve filmed about 6 episodes of Season 2 (Total of 13) but only information on the first two episodes on known. Dania Ramirez did however say the 3rd episode is a funny one. Grant Show who plays Spence is confirmed to be a series regular this season so this isn’t the last we see of him despite Rosie now working for a new family. Mariana Kleveno who plays Peri is also a series regular but the actress has signed onto a CBS pilot, so don’t be surprised if Peri makes an exit at some point.